Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Barn work  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Barn work
« on: February 08, 2005, 11:30:49 pm »
We started working on are 90x90 barn tonight. This was not the best night due to it was raining and water and mud was all over the pastures running to the pond. I was chased like 10 times by the donkey and lamas. We moved a ton of hay and played with the goats. We are putting on a new roof and painting when it gets warmmer. We are also putting in new stalls. We finnished up the night with a good old mud slinging fight, lol. Went in and ate, my toes swelled up for some strange reason, kinda scarry, they turned light blue for about 10 mins, all better now, bye
Ryan Horn

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
Barn work
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 12:22:32 pm »
That should be really nice for all the animals. That's very cool. :)

Beth

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Barn work
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 08:40:25 pm »
Yup, just wandering how much I get for this project, budget budget budget, lol, bye
Ryan Horn

Offline Phoenix

• House Bee
    • http://www.cafepress.com/beeholder
Barn work
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 11:56:59 am »
You really need to quit wandering about so much Ryan, you could get lost that way. :lol:  I often wonder about how much wandering you do, you worry me.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Barn work
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 11:45:26 pm »
Yes I do wander alot, for the last 2 days I have been wandering around all the flooded areas in my canoe, how ever ya spell it, lol. When are ponds flood and feild ditches flood I get about 1 mile of calm water and about half a mile of high currrent or small white water. Today I went of a 5 foot drop in the canoe, the biggest white water I have ever seen here. This all makes me want to build the an extream canoe for everything possible, cant wait to draw it up, bye! :D
Ryan Horn