Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Neighbor Down ( 1/8mile ), Getting Bees. Should I be concerned.  (Read 6112 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Re: Neighbor Down ( 1/8mile ), Getting Bees. Should I be concerned.
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 12:14:37 am »
You know Bobb???...I just might do that....its been about 30 years since Ive been there!..Ive always wanted to take my wife and son up that way!!...Just seems that my wifes time is taken up in other ways..Id like to get on that train again to...but stay on it this time, all the way to silverton and then back!!

your friend,
john

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: Neighbor Down ( 1/8mile ), Getting Bees. Should I be concerned.
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 12:54:34 am »
It works like this; a piece is 1/2-2 miles, a bit (as in down the road a bit) is 3-9 miles, and anything beyond that is a fur piece.

Here's one, I have a friend who lives south of me who keeps telling me to come on up to his house.  I keep telling him he lives down from me.  Why....North is up, South is down.  Since he lives on the Skagit River flats he lives down from me.  I live on a hill on and Island and he lives about 2 feet above see level.  He's down anyway you look at it.

:imsorry:  for hijacking the thread I'll go back to :stayontopic:
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

anything