Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Command Center  (Read 3709 times)

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
The Command Center
« on: December 22, 2007, 09:26:08 pm »
Here is a photo of me sitting at the "command center" surfing the Beemaster.com with my two faithful Lieutenants; Caleb 7 and Marisia 3.

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: The Command Center
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 09:41:31 pm »
AAahh,what a great way to surf Beemaster!!Say hello to the co-pilots!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: The Command Center
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 09:55:41 am »
Steve, ah, look at those lovely little children.  There you go, you have showed us these gems in your life that I know you are so proud of.  Yea!!!!  Such a nice family photo, that brings that beautiful smile to my face.

I love it when I see pictures of my forum friends' families, there is nothing more special on this dear sweet earth.  Thank you.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything