Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My lil doggie has a new scar on his bonce.  (Read 2501 times)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
My lil doggie has a new scar on his bonce.
« on: December 15, 2006, 02:52:02 am »
I dunno what my two ratbags get up to when Im not here, but today he has a new scar on his head. Hes a manchester terrier whos granddaddy is Austrlailian show champion, so hes a good looking feller. Well he was before he aquired all his scars. I could have "shown" him, but then Id have to change his name from cockroach, to prince dante the third or some such rubbish.

The cockroach, is much nicer. I hope the fur grows back. Im glad it didnt get his eye. It might have been his girlfriend who is 4 times heavier, or it might have been a stick.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: My lil doggie has a new scar on his bonce.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 11:03:08 am »
Mick, good looking Manchester.  I know nothing of the breed.  Are they a large dog?  Looks like he could be.  Dogs are funny creatures.  They always seem to bump into something and gets nicks and cuts.  We have a little Staffordshire Terrier who is tan in colour.  Very very very short hair, no hair on the stomach it is that thin.  Anyways, he is funny, he must be allergic to any kind of scratch from trees around here.  Whenever he gets a scratch on his body, you can see a whelt the entire length of the injury, it will stay there for a couple of days and then go.  He has scars all over him, not big ones, but just where he has been scratched, or whatever.  I find that the hair has not grown back on the spots that were injured.  Maybe they will one day, but I kind of don't think so.  I bet you pooch was out playing and a stick scratched him big time, rubbed off the skin, he was really lucky it didn't get his eye for sure.  You have two of the terriers?  Dogs are the best thing in life.  We have quite a myriad of dogs on my property between our three families, this is what we have.
My daughter has two pitbulls, (such a shame that they have a horrible rap, I have known pittbulls many years, and kept them and they are the most wonderful family dogs that could be imagined,they love children like they were their own), we have a black labradorXrottwhieller, a dalmationXrottwhieller, and my sister has two wiemeramers (spelling).  We have quite an array, get all get along well.  The dog's life.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 06:49:48 pm »
Hi Cindi, hes only little, about 25 pounds wringing wet, his girlfriend is about 80 pounds. I dunno what she is, bit of everything, looks like a failed x hunting dog to me. Bit of wolfhound/kelpie for sure and a few other bits thrown in. Pitties are ok if they are pure. Here (&%heads x breed them and they are responsible for a lot of viscous attacks on people and other dogs. BUT if a dog doesnt have the right respect for its owner, its gunna do whatever it wants.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 04:43:12 pm »
What a cute little dog your pooch is.  Now he does look smaller since you have his girlfriend to compare to.  Aren't the digital cameras the best invention in the world.  I love dogs, all dogs.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 06:27:49 pm »
cute dog mick. ill trade you my big brown fluff ball. :)
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson