Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Moon over Ga.  (Read 6653 times)

Offline doak

• Super Bee
Moon over Ga.
« on: October 06, 2007, 03:04:55 pm »
I was out side one night waiting to get a picture of a deer and came up with this. :roll:

doak

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Moon over Ga.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 04:58:57 pm »
Doak, beauties, I am glad you posted them on our forum for all our friends to see.  I responded to this post, but I am trying out Firefox and it appears that the response to your post was not sent.  Hmmmm....wondering.  Love these pictures!!!! Have a wonderful day, best of our life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline doak

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 07:07:42 pm »
I got it.
I am using Windows XP with MOZILLA/FIREFOX.
I'll be doing my last Inspection on the Bee hives soon.
Will try to get some Pictures then. :)
doak

PS Glad you like the pictures.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 12:09:52 am »
cool pics Doak.
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 12:25:39 am »
Beautiful moon. Did you just get a camera??  I just got mine and I am enjoying the photo takiing so much. I need to learn how to take better photos of the beehive though.

Have fun with the inspection. Post those bee hive photos which we all love.

Annette

Offline doak

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 12:44:29 am »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 12:49:23 am »
Doak, holy carumba, get a load of that picture, wonderful.  I love frogs, this one is a toad though?  I do not see toads around here very much.  I saw one about 3 years ago, it had somehow crawled or fallen into the basement stairwell, and was stuck there, so I took it out and put in into the bushes.  But I have never seen one again.  We have tree frogs.

When I was a kid growing up in an area about 40 km from my home now, my Mother had an enormous resident toad, it lived in our garden for years and years (at least I presume it was the same one  :) :) :).  Toads and frogs are wonderful creatures, I love them.  Have this great and beautiful day, wonderful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline doak

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 12:51:13 am »
I though I put 2 on. same frog, different shot.

doak

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 10:49:12 am »
What type of toad Doak? Almost looks like bufo marinus, but seems smaller, is it just a large southern toad?
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 10:54:00 am »
Doak, look how chubby he is, he must surely be a well fed little dude, yeah!!!!  Eating bad bugs!!!!  Beauty of a picture, so glad that you got a camera, keep those pics comin' on!!!!  Have a great and wonderful day, beauty of this life, great health.  Cindi

Offline doak

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 01:31:00 pm »
JP, just a southern toad. :)
doak

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 11:09:29 pm »
Okie Doaky. Sorry, been waiting to say that. :-D

anything