Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hounds  (Read 5177 times)

Offline CWBees

• House Bee
    • CWBees
Hounds
« on: January 19, 2008, 02:50:42 pm »
A swarm in May is worth a bale of hay.
A swarm in June is worth a silver spoon.
A swarm in July isn't worth a fly.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Hounds
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 04:25:48 pm »
My Molly was a basset with that same coloring.  I miss my Molly.  :'(

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 01:31:52 am »
CW, what kind of hounds are they? Walkers? Curr? Bluetick? Am I getting warm?

One of my little hounds. His name is Chooch, a rat terrier.

Sincerely a dog lover, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 10:55:18 am »
CWBees.  What a beautiful shot of your pooches, and don't they look comfey on their great big beds.  Ooooh, dogs make our lives so wonderful.  I love to see those pictures of dogs that share the same inside home as humans, I love that truly.  All our dogs are inside dogs too, they love outdoors, but they are mostly inside.

Beautiful picutre of your terrier too, JP, why do you call this a "rat" terrier, is that the real name, or are you spoofing us.

Ann, one day you will get another Molly, I know you miss her, I miss our Keesha too, such sad days in our lives when these ol' pals pass to the other side.  And this breaks my heart, but time heals all those wounds, slowly, but surely.  But there will be more, always to replace those that we loved.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:36:53 pm »
Cindi, check this out:

http://groups.msn.com/RATTERRIERSTRUDL/rthistory.msnw
Start reading where it says: When president Theodore Roosevelt moved into...

I have a male and a female rat terrier. The female's name is Minnie. Have a great one.

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 10:30:35 pm »
What a sweet photo...and a cozy room~*~

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 10:49:44 pm »
  Yeh, CW, What kind of hounds are these?
 I have a stray that looks like the one on the right. Paul,(who fed him for over 2 years and couldnt keep him at his place) says hes a walker coon hound but I dont believe it.
 your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:56 am »
JP, OK so, you weren't handing out the bull.  Cute, rat terrier.  I read the article and it was an interesting read.  I paid particular attention the part you indicated that I should.  Beautiful, this world of dogs and their love for the human kind.  Have an awesome day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service