Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Who messed with the boards?  (Read 4065 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Who messed with the boards?
« on: May 04, 2007, 12:27:32 pm »
Is it something I did or did someone change some of the boards around?

"ALMOST BEEKEEPING - related topics"  is now on the bottom where  "MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION"  use to be. No problem just wondering.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
Re: Who messed with the boards?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 01:24:29 pm »
jerry, guess you didn't notice that natural and organic beekeeping methods just went a level up

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 03:40:45 pm »
I believe John is working on some rearrangements.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 07:32:39 pm »
Yea, I love it!  Well, I love the Natural Beekeeping being moved to the main level - I do think the Coffehouse stuff should stay last, however, Almost Beekeeping stuff should be right after beekeeping general stuff.  But the natural forum is where it should be - finally!  :-D  Thank you, John!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 09:26:14 pm »
Rainbeau:

Glad to help. if you notice there are categories then forums, having topical sections categorized can stretch out the placement, but beekeeping stuff is together, near beekeeping stuff is together, non beekeeping stuff is together and misc is together - all by popularity mostly.

I think I'll make this change for now, update it later, I was really happy to make NAtural beekeeping a forum rather than sub-forum ESPECIALLY where it was - glad you pointed that out.

Always glad to take advice, it is the people's forum and I like to accommidate as much as possible.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything