Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from CO  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Bee Dave

• Brood
Hello from CO
« on: February 16, 2009, 09:58:00 pm »
New to this forum but not too new to beekeeping. Started in 1994 and now have around 60 colonies.  Looking forward to learning from others experiences. Thanks for having me.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hello from CO
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 10:08:27 pm »
BeeDave.  Welcome to our forum, we love to have new members, this is what makes our world go 'round, smiling.  So, up to 60 colonies, you been a busy boy!!!  You way that you want to hear our experiences, well, well...this will be a place where you too can tell your stories, tales and experiences, and you will indeed make some new friends.  We be that friendly and lovable group. Stick around.  AND...have a great and most wonderful day, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline fermentedhiker

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 10:29:33 pm »
welcome
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
--Douglas Adams

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 11:02:24 pm »
Welcome to the site Dave. Don't mind Cindi...she flirts with everyone... :lau:
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 11:11:56 pm »
BeeDave, well, well, you have run into already one of our forum brats!!!  That be BjornBee.  This group has many cool members that will make ya laugh your guts out, make a dreary day seem like a great day, there are many here that live for teasing.  Especially teasing those of that female gender, brats.....(you all know who you are, no names are required), hee, hee, smiling that great smile.  Have the most wonderful of these days, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 08:37:30 am »
Cindi, I prefer "High Maintenance forum dweller"....  :-*
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline jdpro5010

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 09:46:43 am »
welcome aboard Bee Dave.  Looking forward to hearing some of your experiences also.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 11:49:15 am »
Cindi, I prefer "High Maintenance forum dweller"....  :-*

Cooooelle!!!  Cindi

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 03:09:25 pm »
Hello and Welcome BeeDave
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny 

Offline slaphead

• House Bee
  • Obsessive, compulsive & happy
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:53 am »
Hi BeeDave and welcome.

It takes a lot to manage 60 colonies.  Look forward to learning a thing or two from your experience.

SH
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself - FDR, 1933