Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cleaning the Extractor  (Read 9956 times)

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Cleaning the Extractor
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 11:16:57 pm »
 :-D

Offline bernsad

• House Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 06:13:46 am »
 :lau:

Offline Lek

• New Bee
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 08:37:53 am »
I use a small electric high pressure cleaner, can pick them up fairly cheap. Put the extractor on the lawn, turn the outlet jet to fan spray, and in no time the extraxtor looking like new, plus all the other gear get a good wash down,gets the wax off pronto........ Cheers Lek

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 12:47:18 pm »
I have been using the hose with cold water. It just takes a while longer and I usually have to take it apart. It is an 18 frame unit with motor so I don't plan on sharing a shower with it.  :-D I like the idea of the hot water hose but there are so many trees in the back and front yard that it bee tough finding a hot spot.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline rawfind

• House Bee
    • My Website
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 05:53:58 pm »
Hi guys,

Quick question, what's the best way of cleaning your extractor after a session? Or do you just close the lid and leave it 'til next time?

Ive heard you can chuck some hot water in there and then hose it all out with a hose pipe

Offline Anybrew

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 07:33:59 pm »
Blast it with a pressure washer and does a great job in no time.  Works best if you leave the extractor in full Sun for a hour then blast away.

Anybrew

anything