Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: marijuana  (Read 15216 times)

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
marijuana
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 12:21:13 am »
Yea, Leavs dont get you high unless they have been incontact with the flower.

also I wouldnt recomend smoking bee's out with the flower parts, who knows you and the bee's might go for a trip...
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline thegolfpsycho

• Field Bee
marijuana
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2006, 10:26:07 pm »
can you say Sensimillia?  A term I heard tossed around in my youth.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
marijuana
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 12:20:54 pm »
The male plant has the flower and you rid the field of male plants or you get too many seeds from the female. The females secretes more resin(thc) in an effort to attract the pollen which is airborne and sticks to the resin. Bees need not apply for this job.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Doorman

• House Bee
marijuana
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 08:11:20 am »
In your youth ? according to my kids I was never young, Ive always been 99
Some call me a bee farmer, I prefer rancher. What
with millions of tiny livestock foraging the open range, spring and fall round ups. Boy howdy branding their little butts sure is tedious.

Offline melliphile

• House Bee
marijuana
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2006, 09:22:10 am »
There's seems to be  alot of "know how" here.  This confirms my suspicions.  Pot leads to beekeeping.
"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." -Plato

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
marijuana
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 05:00:44 pm »
Quote from: melliphile
There's seems to be  alot of "know how" here.  This confirms my suspicions.  Pot leads to beekeeping.

which is by far a stronger drug.

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
marijuana
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 06:54:25 pm »
I was just thinking, Couldnt the honey bee's use Pot resins direct from the female flowering plant for proplis? :?
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline BEE C

• House Bee
marijuana
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 05:20:18 am »
Check out Jonathan Otts article "the delphic bee..." on the site Lycaeum.  A very interesting read.  :D

Offline Larooo

• New Bee
marijuana
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 08:33:56 pm »
BUZZZZZZZZZZ!
My bees can order a pizza! With everything on it!

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
Re: marijuana
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 02:33:28 am »
Ahem. I have it on very good authority that the best hashish is made from the pollen of female "plants". People even do this with clothes dryers..... but that is another story.

If you had enough bees to get enough pollen from those plants females only, than anything could happen. But you would need a lot of pollen traps. Honey is also used by backyarders in the production of hashish as well...........but thats another story also.

So THC (tertahydrocannibol or similar the active content) could show up in honey in minute amounts. It would be impossible for it to have any effect on you.

However if you were that close to that much dope growing somewhere, I doubt youd need the bees for anything other than scouting lol.

Offline AndersMNelson

• House Bee
  • HEY
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 03:01:50 am »
No, I'm sorry to correct you, but hashish is made from the trichomes, which contain resinous THC, on the flowering buds of the female plant.  Pollen has no THC whatsoever.
My Photos!

Takin' care of beesnus.

Offline Finsky

• Super Bee
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 07:59:35 am »
Could you think that if marihuana or poppy pollen has hallusinating stuff and the bees will be first which will be first out of mind. - And queen, which eat every day huge amount of food. It will lay like grazy! And larvae will pop out of combs!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 10:22:00 am »
Fellow Beeks-----I see that this post already has 600+ views in less than one day.If you take note,the average post has 200 to 300 views after a week.  This is one of those things that make you go HMMMM! :lol:
Ya, you're right, 600 views, but that was a year ago.  But I guess I don't "get" the forums yet.  This post was submitted in 2005, and I wonder How can a post that was submitted in 2005 be in the new forum posting?  Hmm...I dont get it.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 12:39:27 pm »
Somebody resurected it  :shock:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 01:02:31 pm »

This post was submitted in 2005, and I wonder How can a post that was submitted in 2005 be in the new forum posting?  Hmm...I dont get it.

All posts are archived from the start of the forum and were transferred to the new software.  You can search topics and post to them all the way back to the beginning. Hope this helps.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 01:29:36 pm »
i did a little research about mariuana few years ago. THC can only come into our bloodstream by two ways, either inhalation of it's fuems, or if it binds with some sort of fat. that's why simply eating leaves or buds of mariuana doesn't  have effect on us, and that's why "cookies" are based on butter ;)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 10:38:27 pm »
i did a little research about mariuana few years ago. THC can only come into our bloodstream by two ways, either inhalation of it's fuems, or if it binds with some sort of fat. that's why simply eating leaves or buds of mariuana doesn't  have effect on us, and that's why "cookies" are based on butter ;)
Mici, I find that incredibly interesting how our body utilizes products to utilize other products.  Ever tasted it raw?  It hideous!!!
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 02:46:01 am »
ROFL Finsky, I got it ;)

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 10:37:03 am »
Ever tasted it raw?  It hideous!!!

you mean, THC "powered" butter :-D, or like leaves and buds??

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 11:15:21 am »
THC powered butter, that sounds interesting, no I mean leaves and/or buds, going back many years.  I now love the taste of garlic butters, I grow tons of garlic of many varieties, so yummy, some say we all have a rather strange perfume.  Cindi

anything