Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: MEMBER of the FORUM wins a color photo in the NEW Beekeeping for Dummies Book.  (Read 15159 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Linda, I looked at Becky's site, I am going to look more at it when I have a bit of time.

2-Wheeler on this forum is David Broberg. From Boulder, Colorado.   I see that he is a contributor to her site, so I am imagining that he is her Husband.  He is the active member of our forum, while she is the blog keeper.  Don't know how else to say it.  That is very cool though, Husband and Wife, like Woodchopper and Rienbeau.  Get a kick out of that, and love it.  Has Becky ever posted on our forum?  She probably has, but I just haven't noticed, you are very observant.  Have that most wonderful, great and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
tillie, did you get snow?  wonder if JP did?

Did I get snow Kathy? I will be making a separate post but for now:

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
BUMP-keeping this on the front burner til we know!
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
tillie, did you get snow?  wonder if JP did?

...JP
Wow, JP, our roads can be pretty bad, especially after the first snow of the season, I can't imagine what it must have been like down there for you guys!

Offline bassman1977

• "King Bee"
  • Super Bee
BUMP-keeping this on the front burner til we know!

I wonder if a moderator would be so kind as to sticky this thread for the time being?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.

...JP

Looks like a pleasant break in the weather.  Just wait till driving conditions get bad.... :roll:
Rick

anything