Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FIRST YOUTUBE COOKING VIDEO - Porkchops with Gnocchi w/ mustard Applejack sauce.  (Read 4828 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com

UPDATED

I just was playing with a dinner I made at work the other night. I AM AN AMATUER FILM MAKER at best - but I wanted to do a cooking show. My theme for show "Cooking Wonderful Meals at work in 30 minutes"

Here it is - I am EARLY RELEASING IT TO YOU - I plan on redoing the audiotrack, that was a sample I did while not trying to wake my wife at 2am - lol. I like this and just have a few bugs, but I think it is a contest entering video (PLEASE) give me your real opinions.

Porkchops and gnocchi

LASTLY... Could you subscribe and rate this video if you are a Youtuber

Any other comments, I really want to do this and need to know I keep it interesting - remember a new narration may be coming, but still I think it is a good format :) Next I'll need to have an OPENING SCENE (all good shows have an intro movie) 8 seconds is my limit :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:04:47 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
Re: VIDEO - Porkchops with Gnocchi with mustard Applejack and cream.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 01:35:09 pm »
I lost sound at about 4:55, this happens on my comp about every 15-20 you tube videos for some reason until I reboot the browser. The narrative was going really well of what I heard, I stopped to reply at that point. I only recently had a cooked breakfast and was still drooling at the pork chops in the pan.
I think a splash of color, like a couple slices of tomato and maybe a green leaf (arugula?-sp?)  Can convey a message that you can make a 5 star meal at work. (My wife is huge on presentation, having a meal that looks amazing presented to me astounded me on a number of levels - I had always chugged along thinking that if it smelled great and tasted great that was the end of the test.)
anyway it looked delicious. Salut!
be happy and make others happy.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:20:52 pm »
Dang, you made me so hungry so late now.   Just finishing my bag of chips and planning pork chops for tomorrow.  Looks so good.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 10:22:29 pm »
You'll have to whip that up for us at Bud3 :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
now gota go get me some baloney outa the fridge, fo some reason or another just got hongry
to bee or not to bee

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
WOW that looked great the only thing would be adding is colors for presentation.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Wow, great video John! Your lighting was very good, how did you achieve it?

"Pork Chop Monthly" LMAO!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Yeah... "Cover of Pork chop monthly" was one of my best lines in a while - lol. Glad everyone is liking it.

JP: I took and did that at WORK (crappy galley minimal kitchen, and showing what you can do in half an hour. I try to use my mini tripod from two perspectives because of lack of camera angle. Most of the time I watched the camera screen when showing my hands.

A Good format, I believe. I Got the second filmed, it is a what my grandmother from Ireland always called Shambees - a friend egg cooked in the hole you make in bread - but with a Beemaster twist.

I toast the bread until almost fully done, butter it on BOTH SIDES and then us a lid from a plastic spice jar to cut a hole in the buttered toast. So no muss. You add the egg on higher heat and cook quickly for a superior bread and perfectly done egg. This works wonderful with a soft rye and really country white medium slices or thick for a LARGE egg.

LOL - my wife's coworker (who loves the me fondly said in her unique way - "That's the sexiest video I ever watched" ) great stuff.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
John, we call those "shambees" one eyed susans down here and they are one of my favorites! Can't wait to see your "twist".

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907