Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: G'day From Coffs Harbour Australia  (Read 1604 times)

Offline yantabulla

• House Bee
G'day From Coffs Harbour Australia
« on: November 06, 2010, 04:38:47 am »
G'day to you all.  After a 20 year break I returned to beekeeping last year & have built my hives up from a single colony to seven.  I live west of Coffs Harbour on 5 acres.  The area is sub tropical & I am surrounded by forestry areas & rainforest.  I have found the forum very helpful & decided to join in.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: G'day From Coffs Harbour Australia
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 12:49:33 pm »
Yantabulla, welcome to our forum, we have so many people from your country joining into our forum.  You had a reprieve from beekeeping, and you have returned, clearly held beneath their spell, we all are, smiling.  Stick around, we love new members, and each and every one of us important.  You will have tales and stories to share with us, we love to listen.  Have that most wonderful, awesome day, with love, health and peace, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything