Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: If 2012 is SPECTACURALLY GREAT - are you READY???  (Read 14334 times)

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
Re: If 2012 is SPECTACURALLY GREAT - are you READY???
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 02:26:14 pm »
11:11 has aways plagued me

Perhaps its time for new clock batteries  :-D

My issue is sometimes waking up at night and instead of reading the lit up numbers on the clock, my eyes read the unlit parts between the numbers...its a bit unnerving seeing the time in an alien language!!!

Ok, a bit OT, but I'm not really sure what the topic is anymore...
Rick

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 04:22:40 pm »
on 2012 the world is going to tip over.  i am going to ride my horse up to the top of the mountain and die quickly when it blows.  or....maybe boogie board on the high surf that will be outside my window.  or....maybe i'll get beamed up and saved, but i am probably low value for continuing the human race......not even worth becoming an alien side dish...

i have had a fun life and lots of adventures.  what a let down to die slowly at home of starvation!   8-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 04:39:15 am »
Ooooh it wasn't posts that was 666 it was views hadn't looked at this thread in a while.  I sure hope this one doesn't fail to disappoint.  We lived through the cold war where any day could have been the end of the world.  That ended then we had Y2K another bust.  Now 2012 i hope it doesn't disappoint.  Oddly enough the black holes the hydron calidor (spelling) produces will appear in 2012.  The computer that collects data from the internet to predict future trends decides 2012 is a nice place to stop predictions.  It's also supposedly the time when a bunch of stuff lines up planet wise.  I"m preparing for the end but not the end of the world just the end of the world as i know it.  I picture a world that looks like Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome.  lol well at least the pig farmers will be happy.
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!