Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My now gone, Muscovy clan, sigh  (Read 11379 times)

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
Re: My now gone, Muscovy clan, sigh
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 11:04:36 pm »
Jp it sounds like Cindi is hiding something from us :evil:
She is doing something on that Canadian chicken forum that she doesn't want us all to know about, hmmm what could it be?

So you are a lurker over at BYC huh Cindi? I go over there all the time but its almost too big, so many threads you can't keep up.
Now I go over there to specifically read the forums that relate to what I am doing or raising at the time and then I will check a few recent posts.  I think they get like 50 posts per minute or something.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 12:29:24 am »
Natalie, you make me smile (that big smile), nope not hiding anything, just a small group of people, hanging out a bit.  I lurk at backyard chickens, I like to read and if I have a really good question, I ask it, always a really quick reply with so many hundreds and hundreds of chicken people.  No secrets here, just no need to tell others what I am up to, smiling that secret smile, secretly, no, just funnin' ya.  Have that beautiful day with many more with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 12:38:58 am »
I understand why Cindi wants to be anonymous on the chicken site, because JP would find her posts on it and give her a hard time over there also. :-D :-D :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2009, 12:43:03 am »
Oh Annette, bwahhhhhhh (how do you spell laughing anyway, smiling).  You a special gal....have that most beautiful day, with that great health, girl.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2009, 12:46:03 am »
I spell laughing Ha Ha Ha :-D :-D :-D

Or Hee Hee Hee :roll: :roll:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 12:51:25 am »
Oh Annette...... :) :) :)  C.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 07:33:13 am »
I understand why Cindi wants to be anonymous on the chicken site, because JP would find her posts on it and give her a hard time over there also. :-D :-D :-D

:-* :evil: :-*

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com