Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ME!  (Read 4223 times)

Offline zzen01

• House Bee
ME!
« on: January 21, 2008, 10:19:27 pm »
I am retired US Navy (PO1) living in Bellevue, NE about 5 miles from Offutt AFB, NE. I work for Northop Grumman Mission Systems as a USAF Contractor.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: ME!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 01:56:43 am »
Welcome aboard.
You will enjoy it here.
Our Grand Puba (Beemaster) was aboiler plant op for the Navy. So I think you are in good company.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 11:55:26 pm »
Welcome aboard zzen! My Grandfather was in the Navy as well, on a submarine. He would entertain the crew with his guitar. When he was mildly injured, the captain of the vessel pleaded with him at the hospital to come back onboard, it was tempting, but He opted to go back home to my Grandmother.

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 12:47:59 am »
zzen101.  I welcomed you in another post, but I would love to welcome you again, in the new members forum, glad that you found us here and want to join in.  You're gonna love being a part of this forum, great learning place, great quality time.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 12:43:20 pm »
we are 3 generations of navy.  father, us kids, my husband, my kids.  you are in good bee and sea company  :-)  welcome.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:20:52 pm »
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined up, here are a few members from your state.
             KellyInNE: SE Nebraska
   Michael Bush: Greenwood, NE
   jason stedman: Beatrice, NE
   ciely1: Nebraska
   trapperbob: Lincoln,Ne
   zzen01: Bellevue, NE

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:40 am »
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined up, here are a few members from your state.
             KellyInNE: SE Nebraska
   Michael Bush: Greenwood, NE
   jason stedman: Beatrice, NE
   ciely1: Nebraska
   trapperbob: Lincoln,Ne
   zzen01: Bellevue, NE

How do you get this listing?  I've tried to find it but can't.  I'd like to contact beeks in NC to see if there's anyone we could visit when we go there the first week in February.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 12:46:33 pm »
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 03:36:36 pm »
that is the same place I got it from. It is a in the general beekeeping section at the top set as a sticky.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 08:24:55 am »
Well, duh, I didn't even think of the membership map, I was looking for a listing under the Member's listing for the forum!  :roll: :lol:  Can't see the forest for the trees.....Thanks, everyone!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 09:16:48 am »
Well, this post has been viewed over 100 times and this is the 10th response, I would like to hear from zzen again, you out there? ;)

we're waiting, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com