Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What is this about!  (Read 2985 times)

Jorn Johanesson

What is this about!
« on: December 18, 2006, 12:29:17 pm »
I found this on my HD, and I know he is protesting against something but what.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: What is this about!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 02:01:55 pm »
probably something about how we have oppressed and taken advantage of the poor bees  :evil:.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:41:14 pm »
Holy crow!!  what a bee beard.  I bet someone who looks at the forum or is a member will be able to impart to us what the sign says, hope it was good!!!  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Jorn Johanesson

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 08:59:41 pm »
the only thing I know is that it is korean and has nothing to do with bees. He only used the bees to get attention, nd I must admit he got mine :-)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 09:00:50 pm »
What a knack for knowing how to get the attention of many.  What a guy!!!  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 07:41:43 pm »
wow that guy is really Brave
kir-0
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon