Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: US Soldiers and the TSA  (Read 2159 times)

Offline winginit

• House Bee
US Soldiers and the TSA
« on: December 04, 2010, 03:46:48 pm »
Freakin' hilarious. This is a top story on Digg today.

http://picchore.com/$^*/way-to-go-tsa/

Offline Anybrew

• House Bee
Re: US Soldiers and the TSA
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:48:39 pm »
Yeah typical, I better take all my firearms out of my gun safe and put my nail clippers in there instead.
Cheers
Steve

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 08:38:49 pm »
Funny but can you image how tragic it would be if someone clipped their fingernails on the plane?

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 08:44:59 pm »
Not to mention the hazards from all of those clippings.

Clippings in drinks/food...choke hazard
Clippings flying around the cockpit...pilot takes one in the eye and crashes killing everyone on board
Clippings falling into a sleeping passenger's ear...he goes deaf for life

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907