Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hey a show with bees on it.  (Read 1988 times)

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
hey a show with bees on it.
« on: May 15, 2013, 10:42:56 pm »
Larry the cable guy only in america has him at a honey farm handling bees. time to check it out. It's on the history channel.

John

Offline don2

• Doak
  • Field Bee
Re: hey a show with bees on it.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 11:17:08 pm »
Hey John, guess I'm a little late on the show. Would like to know where you are. I am up in the northern edge of Jones County. I know some that has a brother that use to have bees, just wondering.  :) d2

Offline Wombat

• House Bee
    • http://www.firstbees.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 03:59:29 pm »
For me, the joy of watching nationally-televised beekeeping would unfortunately be overshadowed by the level of discomfort associated with having to sit through Larry the Cable Guy...

:lol:
www.firstbees.blogspot.com
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-St. Philo of Alexandria

Moots

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 04:03:26 pm »
For me, the joy of watching nationally-televised beekeeping would unfortunately be overshadowed by the level of discomfort associated with having to sit through Larry the Cable Guy...

:lol:

Yeah, had a friend call me so I had the wife Tivo it.  Watched it later that night...it was pretty simplistic and stupid for the most part...about what you would expect from LCG I guess!   :)

Offline nietssemaj

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 04:04:40 pm »
At least he didn't spray the hive.

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 01:03:02 am »
Hey John, guess I'm a little late on the show. Would like to know where you are. I am up in the northern edge of Jones County. I know some that has a brother that use to have bees, just wondering.  :) d2

Hey Don2.

I'm over here in west jones co. off 18 west going to juleitte lake. I have 2 yards over here. Did you work at B&W? My brother worked there. I am also a former member of the Moose off Gray hwy. Give me a call some time. My cell is Four seven eight seven one eight six four zero nine.

John

anything