Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Quilt's Geoff wife HAND made  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Quilt's Geoff wife HAND made
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 10:30:04 am »
Irwin, Wow!!!  Our Geoff?  How on earth did you get the pictures of the quilts?  I would certainly be more than curious, and you know how nosey I can be, smiling.  Geoff's Wife has a most beautiful talent, and what a wonderful thing to do to show off her skills for her, beauty, and thank you so much.  Have a most beautiful and awesome day, love life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 10:36:03 am »
Me and Geoff were in ventrilo and he said some thing about his wife working on a quilt and I asked him to send me some pic's of them so he did and then I asked if I could post them here and he said I could.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 10:39:46 am »
Oh, so very cool.  C.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 10:49:29 am »
            Cindi ....

You need to come to ventrilo. Hope to see on today

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 10:53:58 am »
Jim, nope, been there, done that, once.  Too much for me.  I can listen, type, text to speech, but never catch me on a mic.  I am a shy gal, smiling.  Beautiful days, to love and live, with awesome health.  Cindi

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 11:26:18 am »
those are beautiful.  wonder if she exports???
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 10:17:11 pm »
          They go only to her children, grand-children and great grand-children Kathy of which their are 12 in all. Has also made an odd one for neices and the likes.
           Tried to get Margaret to come with me to the States last year without success. She is petrified of flying. However at this stage trying to arrange to be at the BUD2 reunion next year so will keep working on it.
            I believe the area where buzzbee lives is a great centre for quilting but that still did not overcome her fears.

Geoff.

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 10:30:39 pm »
tell her that everybody  has to die sometime.  might as well take the chance flying and have some fun  :evil:

if any girls will come to bud2, i will also try to go.  do you think bud can handle us??   :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 10:57:49 pm »
OH my, those are beautiful Geoff!!  She is very talented and patient to do such detail!  Irwin, thank you for posting those.  I'm always in awe of the creative things people can do be it building a fence, machining a tool,  painting to needlework.
Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

anything