Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Finally THREE HUNDRED real members  (Read 2545 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Finally THREE HUNDRED real members
« on: October 18, 2004, 06:43:37 pm »
Howdy All....

I guess you all have noticed that we've had membership rise and fall several times lately just above the 300 mark and right back down again - I've mentioned before that SPAM ROBOTS (or whatever they call them today) have popped about a dozen "Generated, non-exisitant" members into the forum - that siad, I think all the phoney ones are gone and we have ACTUALLY reached the three hundred mark and just days prior8th month forum birthdate.

I'm happy to say we got here through quality NOT quanity membership. The posts in the forum are enjoyed greatly by MOST of the membership on a daily and even MULTI-DAILY viewing schedule. I'm honored to be a member with so many variations of beekeepers among us.

So happy 300th Member goes to AUSSIEB from Brisbane, Australia who I assume is going into Summer right about now - which makes us Yanks a bit envious as we are NOT looking forward to our Winter as usual.

Of course, that's just me talking and I'm not a Winter Lover, I tend to hibernate until Spring - I'm not a skiier, snow mobiler or any of those cold sports kinda guy. I like my RVing around in warm weather, seeing the mountains with leaves on the trees, not snow on the bare branches.

Again welcome all new members and I hope you enjoy it as much as all the rest of us do.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
Finally THREE HUNDRED real members
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 07:10:03 pm »
You went and built it and they came!
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"