Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: VENTRILO SERVER for 30 members paid for for a year of members talking  (Read 3473 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Hi all :)

First thanks to Buzzbee who has been supplying us with many months of Ventrilo service while we expermented with different servers and we have a very stable 30 member allotment, so there is PLENTY OF ROOM for everyone to join in our Ventrilo voice and text chat forum. Thanks for this great gift to all of us.

If you would Look (after reading this please) at the very bottom of the main window you will see who is on Ventrilo Voice/text chat live at that moment. Don't ever be afraid to just come in and listen - we like typers and talkers, but you'll get to know us - very intimately. That by the way is a good thing.

So now, using your donated funds (you all know who you are) we have 1 full year of Ventrilo hosted on a dedicated server who does nothing else but host Ventrilo Servers and we have 30 members who can use it at the same time. Seriously a Wow for us.

Also, Beemaster.com is now protected for another 7 years, we are protected in the domain world until 2017 - really cool. This forum will be around for GENERATIONS to come, may your GRANDCHILDREN be Visiting Beemaster.com - wouldn't that be somethin'?!

As other exciting news we will be explaining that too. You will hear of other updates very soon :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
John, wow!!!  Taking a peek again inside what is going on around here, thank you for sharing with us these beautiful things.  I have said this before and I will say it again, thank you, thank you, thank you. This appreciation goes around to each and every one of us.  We are so fortunate that we have this crew of human beings, to make our days bright, to bring us joy, to share our stories, to share our lives, all through that little piece of cyberspace.  I know we are all grateful for these things that make our world go 'round.

What a beautiful thing to think that our progeny will be able to leap inside this beautiful little world, if they should ever have the desire.  And we can keep on keepin' on, learning, sharing, having the times of our lives.  I wish each and every one of us to have that most beautiful day, that makes our hearts shine and brings peace to our souls.....Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything