Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: a very sexy woman  (Read 1916 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
a very sexy woman
« on: November 21, 2009, 08:16:07 pm »
A very sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately. She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers. As he did she gently caressed his full beard.

"Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stoking his face with both hands.

"Actually no ..." he replied.

"Can you get him for me ... I need to speak to him," she said running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't ..." breathed the bartender "Is there anything I can do ...?"

"Yes I need for you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"What should I tell him," the bartender managed to mumble.

"Tell him," she whispered alluringly, "there's no toilet paper - hand soap - or paper towels in the ladies room."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: a very sexy woman
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 11:11:32 pm »
 :evil:

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
Re: a very sexy woman
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 11:16:36 pm »
I bet someone will be on duty to make sure that never happens again. :shock: :evil:

anything