Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Just a cool pic of the Egg and my Sister  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Just a cool pic of the Egg and my Sister
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:35:31 pm »
Just a pretty picture of my Sister showing my Brother an egg that was laid by a great hen.  Amazing what can be done to make a picture look very interesting.  My Brother is in the digital industry, so he can do magnificent stuff.  Have a most wonderful and awesome day, life, love our life, love our health, attract good health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: Just a cool pic of the Egg and my Sister
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 01:01:26 am »
Oh Cindi, what a wonderful picture!  Those rays look like the ones you see in the sky when the sunbeams are burning through the clouds!  Your sister looks like a beautiful soul!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 01:42:32 am »
I could look at pictures like your Sister and listen to good NEW AGE music all day :) Although I like to admit (and rightfully so) I am a horror, gore, campy horror buff) I'll read novels on Vampires and/or zombies before I will watch pixies and Harry Pottery like stuff. Give me a good gore fest, if you haven't seen EVIL DEAL 2, then if you love campy horry, this defines a gendre of campy horror - serious cult movie classic.

But the best of the bunch as far as sick funny gore, nothing beats DEAD/ALIVE a brittish film which is so over the top funny gore humor, walking through a 100 zombies with only a lawn mower for a weapon and pulling the head and upper torso through the neck without tearing a button of a shirt - ummmm gore movies. Cindi, why are we talking gore movies, you confuse me sometimes.

Of course if your Sister were a Zombee in that picture, then I couldn't think of a prettier one to eat my brains  :catchchick:

Cindi wants to now, WHAT THE HECK DOES MY SISTER'S EGG HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ZOMBIES - lol. I sit here wondering myself  :idunno:

Peace.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:47:51 pm »
OK, John, you make me go " :?,  :?,  :?".  But that is OK, hee, hee.  YOu say some pretty weird stuff, now and then (ooops, did I say that? smiling).  Something in that picture of my Sista and the egg must have triggered something strange in your strange mind, smiling, and hee, hee.

John, I am with ya.  I love gorry, nasty, gruelling movies too, I am the queen of horror, I love that stuff.  Give me anything like that and I am spellbound, love it.  I love Stephen King movies, the more weird the better.  I love his books even more, and that goes along with John Saul, Dean R. Koontz and the like.  I wish that I had time to read stuff like that, haven't found that time for over 17 years now, missing the old days when I would have the time to curl up with a book.....well, when Ken and I move and downsize our lifestyles, I may find time again to read that weird stuff.  Why are we talking weird stuff?  Well John, only you and I know that thing, we think weirdy stuff, that is for surely.  This started out with an egg from my chickens that my Sister was showing my Brother, and he took it to the limits. Now this is getting more weird by the minute.

I can't remember, did I put in the pictures of the zombie scene that my Brother shot at my place this past summer?  He even buried a gal, who played the part of the zombie.  My memory fails.  I need to go and search through my posts to see if I ever did put in the pictures and the story that went along with it about this zombie shoot.  My Brother has done some pretty cool movie shoots at my place, that is something that I will miss when we do that big move.....he will be too far away to come and shoot movie scenes at our place.  Eeeks, me ramblin', me bad.  Have a wonderful, most awesome day, life, health, attract great health.  Cindi

PS.  Jody, I knew that you would appreciate this picture of my Sista!!!!  My Sista is that most beautiful soul, I am proud to have her as mine, to have and to hold, to love, like their was narry a tomorrow, very special young woman.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 09:09:38 pm »
I did seguay a bit. I mentioned your Sisters Egg picture had a FANTASY/SCI-FI more than HORROR and GORE - Then I said I liked Horror/Gore better and from there, I was just being me :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.