Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors (JP this one is for you)  (Read 4559 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors (JP this one is for you)
« on: December 20, 2010, 05:20:39 pm »
Subject: Fw: Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors

New Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors
 How fast can you guess these words?

1. F_ _K
2. PU_S_
3. S_X  
4. P_N_S  
5. BOO_S
6. _ _NDOM

Scroll down for answers..

Answers:

1. FORK
2. PULSE
3. SIX
4. PANTS
5. BOOKS
6. RANDOM

You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?  :-D
Have a nice day  

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:00:06 am by Jim 134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors (JP this one for you)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 07:06:04 pm »
Funny

Offline David McLeod

• Field Bee
  • Georgia's Full Service Wildlife Solution
    • Georgia Wildlife Services, Inc
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 07:13:00 pm »
OMG, I'm losing my mind!
Georgia Wildlife Services,Inc
Georgia's Full Service Wildlife Solution
Atlanta (678) 572-8269 Macon (478) 227-4497
www.atlantawildliferemoval.net
georgiawildlifeservices@gmail.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 07:17:36 pm »
Guess what I have on my mind  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 07:04:08 am »
Guess what I have on my mind  :-D

Jerrymac .........

Did you get one  wrong  :-P

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors (JP this one is for you)
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 10:39:23 am »
Thanks Jim, this is for you:  :-D

"It's that time of year to take our annual senior citizen test." Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important to keep mentally alert. If you don't use it, you lose it!

Below is a very private way to gauge your loss or non-loss intelligence. There are only 5 questions, so don't get all excited and confused yet. Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not. The spaces between the question and answers below are there so you don't see the correct answers until you've made your answer.

OK, relax, clear your mind and begin.

1. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," maybe you should give up now and do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," maybe you shouldn't even attempt to answer the next question. Your brain is apparently over-stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself with reading more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3.

3. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bbricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks, and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks," why are you still reading these If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.

4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany) Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land"?

Answer: You don't bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you're in real bad shape and for your own sake you must stop. If you said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea , three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember your own name? Or have you forgotten it was YOU driving the BUS!!

PS - 95% of people fail most of the questions!!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 10:49:31 am »
 :-D I answered all the questions correct.  :-D

Guess I'm not as screwed up as I thought.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 05:11:23 pm »

I got 4 out of 5

BEE  HAPPY Jim 134 :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:40:34 pm by beemaster »
        Chinese Proverb

John F. Kennedy

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 05:42:55 pm »
:-D I answered all the questions correct.  :-D

Guess I'm not as screwed up as I thought.

Speaking of screwed, lol, I now have one imbedded in my shoulder. Got home from my surgery a couple of hours ago and am currently still geeked up on pain meds. I passed the test though

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 06:06:58 pm »
Speedy recovery K9!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 06:40:39 pm »
Ok... I'm man (or senile) enough to admin I got one wrong.

When it said "What's a green house made of" I thought of a TREE HOUSE (just the picture my mind painted) and I said "Wood". Oh well, I never thought "I was all there" anyway  :-P

Oh... and there is this:

Retarded Tests
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:42:23 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 08:48:20 pm »
Speedy recovery K9!

Scott

Thankye sir. I get a kick out of the warning labels on narcotic pain meds. "Warning-alcohol may intensify the effects" If pain relief is the goal then it seems as if Coors Lite should be included with the prescription.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 11:42:38 am »
Speedy recovery K9!

Scott

Thankye sir. I get a kick out of the warning labels on narcotic pain meds. "Warning-alcohol may intensify the effects" If pain relief is the goal then it seems as if Coors Lite should be included with the prescription.
I often wandered that my self.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

anything