Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from DM in Burnt Hills, New York  (Read 1623 times)

Offline DM

• New Bee
Hello from DM in Burnt Hills, New York
« on: February 03, 2009, 08:27:48 pm »
I am new to bee keeping and in my first year. I started with one hive and caught a swarm in July. I now have two and hope they make it through the winter. Reading as much as I can and hope to catch another swarm in the spring. All for now and looking forward to another bee season.

Dennis

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from DM in Burnt Hills, New York
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 09:47:34 pm »
Hello and Welcome Dennis
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:20 pm »
Dennis, welcome to our forum, so nice that you have found us.  This can be a place where you can lean on us for help with any questions that your heart desires to ask.  Always remember, no question is dumb, all questions deserve great answers, if you don't get an answer, ask it again.  Sometimes questions get buried in the many posts here.  Our forum is a place where you can spend wonderful time, tell your stories, tales and experiences, and make new friends, you will see that.  Welcome.  And...have a great and most awesome day, attract great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline ADKBeekeeper

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 03:21:42 pm »
Hey Dennis, New here too... Im alittle more north...exit 32 off 87....Have three hives here...MIke