Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Little chicken herder  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Little chicken herder
« on: December 26, 2008, 04:57:33 pm »

:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline HomeBru

• House Bee
    • Drew Family Farms
Re: Little chicken herder
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 10:19:50 pm »
Raise them up in the way they should go and they will not stray far from it...

Nuttin' funner 'n chasin' chickens!

We invited a bunch of families over last summer and put chasing chickens in the "kid's events". Most people thought we were kidding.

J-

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 10:38:24 pm »
Yeah, chicken chasin' is right up there with catchin' greased pigs or climbing a greased pole.  Such acts of futility are always good for a laugh.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 12:20:25 am »
No there is no chasing for him. He walks out amongst them and the next thing you know he has one in his arms.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 01:21:21 am »
What a cutie!  Has he taken em on the swingset yet?  I still remember Amanda doing it & the poor chix eyes were bugging out terrified! She was always able to catch em too!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 01:34:48 pm »
Jerry, beauty!!!  What a great shot of your Son, he is one handsome little dude -- and all the barnyard critters.  Do you have other children too?  Those three birds that look different than the chickens, are they the ones that are called pea chickens or something like that?  The ones that make those weird screams.  Seems I recall a thread about that type of bird.  Tell me about them please.....

I think that you got a camera for Christmas, I notice that you have brought a couple of very cool pictures in our forum here for us to enjoy, right?  Or did you have it before, but just never got around to picture sharing, hee, hee.  Have that wonderful and awesome day, life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 01:50:22 pm »
That is one of seven grandkids.

Those are Lavender guineas. I have four of them and they are very noisy most of the day.

My daughter got a new camera for Christmas and has been running around taking pictures of everything.  :roll:

anything