Welcome, Guest

Poll

Who thinks I will find the queen tomorrow so I can requeen?

yes
4 (66.7%)
no
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Finding queen  (Read 10507 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: Finding queen
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 09:28:55 pm »
 :lau:
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Lone

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 10:38:04 pm »
And WHAT is Hardwood going to do about OUR Queen?  He gave her up centuries ago.  And they have managed to supercede all by themselves.

Lone

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 11:40:19 pm »
We gave up on queens years ago, but we have someone who thinks he's king right now.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 05:57:14 am »
     Lone did you ever think your original post would have gone down this line, by the way what was the question  ??
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Lone

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 06:54:44 am »
Lone did you ever think your original post would have gone down this line, by the way what was the question  ??

Geoff, I was supposing that a thousand people would all assume I couldn't find a queen.  How wrong they would have been.  The next poll will be on whether I can catch her.

Lone

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 07:11:13 am »
Geoff, I was supposing that a thousand people would all assume I couldn't find a queen.  How wrong they would have been.  The next poll will be on whether I can catch her.

Lone

:lau: :lau: :lau: :lau: :lau:

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 03:16:55 pm »

Lone

Prolly not!!!!!  :evil: :lau:

Offline Lone

• Queen Bee
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 06:58:47 pm »
..not to mention I was expecting a little compassion and understanding about my plight...

Offline bernsad

• House Bee
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 07:22:13 pm »
You were probably expecting a bit much then!  :lau:

Offline Birdswood

• House Bee
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 10:26:53 pm »
Lone, you're cracking us all up!!!  :lau: :piano: :lau:

anything