Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Rubicon  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Rubicon
« on: September 18, 2010, 03:31:25 pm »
anothere show that i have been recording and am just now catching up on.  so far, i like it. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Rubicon
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 03:38:28 pm »
I need to get copies of it. It came on the same time other shows I like did so I would watch it late hours and fall asleep. So kind of lost the flow of it.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 11:33:46 pm »
you need a DVR!  :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 11:36:36 pm »
Got one.

My wife watches TV in one room off of it and the son watches in another room. Then I watch my chanels in yet another room. We don't all like the same shows.  :-D
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 12:01:58 am »
Gotta love that "family time" :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 04:12:54 pm »
Gotta love that "family time" :-D

Scott

I had to think about that one for awhile, but really, is watching TV really considered family time?

anything