Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Powhatan VA  (Read 1904 times)

Offline vajerzy

• Brood
Hello from Powhatan VA
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »
Finally getting around to joining.....this is my 3rd year beekeeping. Into IPM management, raising my own queens from survivor stock, and tinkering with the hives by trying new things. I like thinking outside the box. I want to improve my beekeeping skills by using this forum and hopefully contributing to the forum as well.

So- hello everyone!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Powhatan VA
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 10:35:44 pm »
Hello and Welcome Vajerzy 
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline JWPick

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 03:29:00 pm »
Welcome vajerzy! Great to have you in the Forum! Have fun!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 10:43:44 am »
Vajerzy, welcome to our forum, great that you have found us.  This will be a wonderful place for you to spend time, you will see that.  We are a group of people that love to listen and help with advice when asked.  It will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, you will have many stories to share, we love that.  Have that most wonderfully great and awesome day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything