Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Beekeepers  (Read 2240 times)

Offline bilhat

• New Bee
New Beekeepers
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:11:04 pm »
My daughter 13 and I just got our first hive, we are here to learn Bud Grant told us about Palm Beach Beekeepers. Would like to try to make next metting. We are in Palm City Fl
Bill

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: New Beekeepers
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 12:13:07 pm »
You found the right place for sure. Welcome aboard.

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 04:21:12 pm »
Welcome bilhat, Good luck to you and your daughter. I am looking forward tp my first beekeeping meeting.
Bobby

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 04:29:35 pm »
Welcome, its fantastic to share this hobby with your children. I think you will both love it!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 08:31:31 pm »
Hello and Welcome Bill
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 09:18:56 pm »
Just remember to listen to the lady. Anybody knows a 13 year old girl is much smarter than her dad. Just pay attention and she will teach you well.  :-D

Welcome, and don't forget to sign her up, too. She is welcome on all forums. but we have a kids forum, too.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 03:57:28 pm »
Bilhat, welcome to our forum, wonderful that you found us.  And even more wonderful, your Daughter is a beekeeper too, beautiful.  Stick around, this will be a place where you will enjoy to tell your stories, tales and experiences -- there will be many.  You will also make some very good friends.  The bees are one of the most pure and beautiful things to be involved in, the more that you are amongst them, the more you will desire to be.  Have a most wonderful day, to love and live our great life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service