Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Update on my requeening problem  (Read 1872 times)

Offline tom

• House Bee
Update on my requeening problem
« on: July 18, 2006, 11:40:46 pm »
Hello All

Well i am giving you all a update on my requeening problem well i am glad to say that it has been solved. I tried the vanilla spray and it worked like a charm she has been accepted and as of today she has started laying. I can't wait till her young take over because it is not safe to sit and look at my other two hives. But now i have a new way to introduce a new queen to colonies that are hard to requeen i have come up with a new method that i applied before using the spray and it works.Thanks to you all for the help and advice.

Tom

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 12:01:28 am »
Tom I'm glad things worked out for you.  That hive gave you and others  a lot of valuable experince. There is not a better learning tool then trail and error. Thanks for the update.

Offline tom

• House Bee
Your welcome
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 12:14:05 am »
Howdy

I did learn alot trust me on this i learned more since i have come to this site then any where else. I know now that i still have alot more to learn and this hive really tested my patients but now i am going to wait for her offspring to take over so i can sit and watch them. Oh and i did not find any more queen cells so that is a good thing they all have been working hard in the mornings but by the afternoon they are all at home.

Tom

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 02:54:41 am »
Success is always invigorating.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

anything