Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: avatar  (Read 5992 times)

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« on: August 15, 2013, 02:25:27 pm »
So I have copied and pasted every combination I can think of trying to get this image as an Avatar. I have gone through photobucket and imageshack. I have moved // and http this, that and another what gives. It can't be that hard bud did it  :-D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
John 3:16

Moots

Re: avatar
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 02:37:48 pm »
sc-bee,
What "exactly" is the problem?  Are you getting an error message? Is it appearing to work, but just not showing up? etc? etc?

Might want to check the size of the image, often there are size restrictions that if your image exceeds, it will not accept.

Should be as simple as loading to photobucket, copying the URL, and inserting into your profile.

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 05:11:02 pm »
I am copying to Photobucket and imageshack and adding it where it says " I have my own image". I am choosing the one form imageshack that says for forum. I get a little image square in the profile section but no picture. Maybe it is the wrong image format but it is jpg.?

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 05:31:04 pm »
Tried another image still no go?

Moots

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 06:16:40 pm »
sc,
This is what my setup looks like....hope this might help.  :?  The URL in the box is the one copied via the Direct link from Photobucket!

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 08:29:22 pm »
Thanks moot--- that did it as you can see. It was a matter of copying the direct link with the (i) in front of it. I thought I had tried that. You screen shot help me figure it out. Thanks again.

By the way it is the image on my honey label. The palmetto and the crescent moon is our state emblem. But in blue and white.

Moots

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 10:29:46 pm »
sc,
Glad you got it worked out.  :)

I like your label a lot! I recognized the palmetto and the crescent as a SC thing from my Tigers playing the gamecocks!  :-D

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 12:40:29 am »
sc,
Glad you got it worked out.  :)

I like your label a lot! I recognized the palmetto and the crescent as a SC thing from my Tigers playing the gamecocks!  :-D
You mean that other University in SC. The real University of SC is Clemson University. Oh by the way the real TIGERS also  :-D

Moots

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 09:00:59 pm »
You mean that other University in SC. The real University of SC is Clemson University. Oh by the way the real TIGERS also  :-D

SC,
LOL! When they join a "real" football conference, let me know!  :-D

SEC RULES!  :)

Offline Carol

• House Bee
    • critters and crawlers visiting or living in my back yard
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »
I tried to put a photo from my gallery but it wont go through...do I have to download to photobucket or some other site first? I tried downsizing. This is the one I want to use.
 I will copy this whole thing and see if that works...

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 06:30:41 pm »
steve it is the art of finding the right way o doing something  when I want something done ; I just call ken and dare she is
to bee or not to bee

anything