Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi from New Zealand  (Read 2076 times)

Offline kiwi bee

• New Bee
Hi from New Zealand
« on: January 03, 2008, 09:51:48 pm »
Gidday from the other side of the world - Canterbury, South Island of New Zealand.  I'm a complete beginner!   We haven't got Varroa in Canterbury but it has reached Nelson (top of the South Island).  Are there any other New Zealander's on this site or perhaps I'm the only one.  Anyway, I'm having a few problems so have joined this site to get some expert help.

Thanks

Kiwi Bee

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hi from New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 12:12:20 pm »
Kiwi Bee.  Welcome to our forum, ask your questions, you questions will be answered.  Nice to see another beekeeper coming here to spend some great and quality time, safe, family-friendly forum.  Have a great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 08:04:32 pm »
Welcome Kiwi Bee. Does that mean that you have bees on kiwi?

Other beeks in New Zealand?

new zealand   (7)
   deejayeff: Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
   Newbee: New Zealand
   RayJay24: New Zealand
   cokotnorth: New Zealand
   Simian: New Zealand
   tyb: Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
   beefie: New Zealand

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=1339.0

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:13:33 pm »
Welcome to the forums. We even welcome All Blacks fans.  :-D

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible