Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Nasal's Offspring  (Read 11733 times)

Offline NasalSponge

• House Bee
Nasal's Offspring
« on: May 28, 2009, 01:22:59 pm »
My babies!!

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
Re: Nasal's Offspring
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 03:20:39 pm »
What a great bunch of kids you have, the Lord has blessed you in a very good way.

Now go buy that first young man a pair of jeans, you have worked him so hard there's no knees left in them :-D

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:05:01 pm »
I'd post a picture of my nasal's offspring, but I'm guessing nobody wants to see that :shock:

Nice looking bunch of boogers you got there!! :-D  Bet that it gets noisy at times, not to mention broken stuff....
Rick

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 05:23:22 pm »
G3 do you have any idea how much it costs for those jeans with the knees ripped out?!
They charge you extra for that and they are in style!

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 07:49:37 pm »
I'd post a picture of my nasal's offspring, but I'm guessing nobody wants to see that :shock:

Nice looking bunch of boogers you got there!! :-D  Bet that it gets noisy at times, not to mention broken stuff....
Scadsobees you beet me to the punch :-D Great bunch you got there Nasalsponge  :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 08:54:58 pm »
G3 do you have any idea how much it costs for those jeans with the knees ripped out?!
They charge you extra for that and they are in style!

YES I DO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST!!!!!

I have four teenage daughters :lau:

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 02:13:55 pm »
Nasalsponge, what a great bunch of good looking children you have, beautiful, family pictures are simply wonderful!!!  Have that great day, to love and live, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline NasalSponge

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 04:12:16 pm »
Thx...oldest daughter moved out yesterday....(sniff, sniff) Two kiddos left at home.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:31 pm »
Great bunch of kids, put them to work building and painting bee boxes! Are they interested in bees?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 02:19:32 pm »
Nasalsponge, oh that is a sad day when the first of the clan leaves.  I had two Daughters that moved on, many years ago, broke my heart into a thousand pieces, (sniff, sniff, too), but all will be well.  When they come home for the family dinners, now that is a celebration that will swell your ever lovin' heart.  Those days become very, very special....and you will become even more close than you may already be.  And when they bring their babies in tow, well....say no more, life is good.  Have that most wonderful and awesome day, to love and live, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline NasalSponge

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 01:49:21 pm »
JP...only my youngest and only moderately....I think more for the shock and attention factor at school right now but that may change.