Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Vegas arrival and my beloved in-laws!!!  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My Vegas arrival and my beloved in-laws!!!
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:11:38 am »
I have finally got around to going through my Vegas pictures, I have a few that I would love to share.  This picture is of the day that my Husband and I were leaving Vegas.  On our way home from Vegas we spent 5 days in the back seat of my Husband's Sister and her Husband driving home.  We slept in their 5th wheel at the night time, and what a glorious trip we had back.  I could think of no better people to spend this time with than them, it was the time of my life.  And I got to sit back and watch the entire road trip home.  The back seat was not overly comfortable, but it was OK, a little cramped and I have had to have big massage therapy to straighten my poor ol' body out, hee, hee (as I am sure did my Sister-in-Law too, she shared this back seat with me while the two dudes relaxed in the front, hee, hee).

Me and my love of my life:

One of our dinners while we stayed at the MGM Grand hotel, having dinner and a hoot and a hollar, the second and third human from the left is my Husband's Brother and Sister.  When I look at this picture, it makes my heart swell, such a fine family.  Have a most beautiful day in this incredible life we all live and share.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: My Vegas arrival and my beloved in-laws!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:15:53 am »
Looks like ya'll had a great time Cindi!!! Thanks for sharing.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com