Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: can'y get in chat  (Read 3022 times)

Offline fat/beeman

• House Bee
    • Dixie Bee Supply.com
can'y get in chat
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:41:12 pm »
chat room wont let me in

Don

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
Re: can'y get in chat
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 10:11:37 pm »
They are talking about the weather :) -RDY-B

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 10:13:02 pm »
The java plug in was the issue from what I was told.

I posted in the other thread if that doesn't help I will see what else I can come up with.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 10:08:14 am »
Ya, I know what you mean.  I downloaded chat because I wanted to to be in the typed chat room, to read what Don (you) were going to talk about, but it kept saying that I couldn't use "read to write" for hotkeys, or something weird like that , I gave up and went back to the forum.  I'll try again another time, rather confusing and annoying.  Have a great and wonderful day, we be lovin' this life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:16:24 am »
Isn't technology wonderful :-P

I'm working on a new chat room that has simpler options for using and it should be online shortly.  Will keep you posted.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

anything