Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Stealing Lemon Scented Pink Flowering Gum Seeds  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Lone

• Queen Bee
Stealing Lemon Scented Pink Flowering Gum Seeds
« on: March 02, 2015, 08:18:40 am »
Hey there Bud, psst... I tried to spirit away Geoff's seeds for you, but my neighbour went and stole them from me.  I'll let you know when my bees bring back pink pollen.  It was quite a way to Yinnar to get them, too...

:happy:  thanks Geoff and Marg for a great day.  I'm sorry that I killed 2 of your bees, but I think they recognised you as being the one who dropped the bottom out of their hive and tipped it over, and went after me in revenge.  I hope your swelling has gone down and you can now sit down without pain.  How is the cutout going?  It was a very impressive hive.  Tell your mate to put in a glass wall and keep it as an obs hive.  hehe

I have never seen such big birds as in Yinnar.  Even our emus are like sparrows compared with your parrots.  Thank you for the CD.  It's a shame I couldn't stay for the jam session but I played the theremin along with it that night.  Ma and I played scrabble at the club till 10.

I still have this poor little square of a quilt to finish so I might leave it for when I'm back down that way so Marg can give me moral support. 

I'll let you know if the bee club comes out here.  There is plenty of space to stay here and we can save the extracting till you come :)

Lone

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: Stealing Lemon Scented Pink Flowering Gum Seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 08:57:38 pm »

:wink:  Saturday morning and the lemon scented pink flowering gums are blooming again so the cutout from Barneys is in 2 full deeps and a medium and they only have to fly over the fence to be making a good start to autumn. Must have been something wrong with the Queensland bush honey, it didn't keep. All gone , very different to the first lot Lone.
                   Following up on the cutout at Barneys it has turned out 100%, we've got another good hive and there has been no bees annoying Barney while he demolishes the rest of the house.
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: Stealing Lemon Scented Pink Flowering Gum Seeds
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 09:52:09 pm »
miss lone; that sucker been promiaing me fo years and i havent seen a seed yet
to bee or not to bee

anything