Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1707 times)

Offline stoyanovs

• Brood
Greetings
« on: October 19, 2009, 04:04:44 am »
Greeting from Bulgaria!
I started beekeeping this spring with two hives in my backyard.
Quite enthusiastic :-). Planning to grow to 5-10 hives in close future. No plans for the moment to run my own beefarm.
Still learning a lot, interested at all arround the world practices. I have few old chaps helping me with advises, but find some of their ideas quite old-fashioned :-)
This forum is a great source of ideas and answers.

Wish to all good luck and all the best.
Stan

Offline weBEE Jammin

• House Bee
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 02:07:04 pm »
Howdy and welcome. I am a newbee to this sight too. I live near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 11:11:51 pm »
Hello and Welcome Stan
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 11:49:39 am »
Stan, welcome to our forum, great you found us.  Beekeeping in Bulgaria, how wonderful.  We have many members that are joining us from many far off places to our place in the world.  Many of the "old time" beekeeping ideas are great, always bear that in mind, some tried and true solutions and ideas for many things.  Wonderful that you have began with two hives, that gives strength, should a hive fail and you can use the second hive for rejuvenating the other hive.  I don't mean that a hive may fail, but it is a very good helper, if that case ever comes to pass.  Stick around.  We love new members, we love to listen -- this will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, ask questions, to get great answers, and make some new friends.  Have that most wonderful day, to love with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 08:17:27 pm »
Hello Stan glad you came our way.
Bobby

anything