Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings from Hungary  (Read 2264 times)

Offline arisztid

• Brood
Greetings from Hungary
« on: January 25, 2009, 04:37:55 pm »
Good evening for everybody. I started keeping bees one year ago, as a hobbyist with six colonies, but, with great plans... So I am in the very early learning phase. I am also member of the Hungarian beekeeping forum, learning a lot there, but interested in other solutions, technologies, etc. Many thanks in advance for the thigs I will learn here!

arisztid

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Greetings from Hungary
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 10:37:24 pm »
Welcome....

You will find many fine people here willing to give you their opinion on beekeeping and other subjects. Just remember that the right answer in one area may be the wrong answer in another area. Keep that in mind when you see 5 different opinions on the same subject. They may all be right in the home area of the different posters.

Having said that, we welcome you and hope you will like it here well enough to stay.We may well learn a lot from that side of the ocean, also.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline troutstalker2

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:09:09 pm »
  I'm fairly new to beekeeping also, so I'm sure will learn some things together. There are many people willing to help with any questions you might have.

Welcome to the forum and I must compliment you on your English, its perfect.

David

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 11:12:56 pm »
Hello and Welcome Arisztid
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny 

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 07:57:44 am »
Arisztid.
Welcome to the forum.
Any particular type honey produced in your area, that others may be interested in swapping?
Take Care.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 01:18:24 pm »
Arisztid, welcome to our forum, so nice that you have found us.  This will be a place where you will love to spend time, make new friends, a place to ask questions and tell us your tales and experiences.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service