Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SWARM SOUNDS NEEDED  (Read 3011 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
SWARM SOUNDS NEEDED
« on: September 30, 2004, 01:17:57 pm »
IDAHO BEEGUY and OTHERS:

Hiya gang... I just wrote the National Public Radio Producer that I'll be available for the PHONE part of the Interview next Monday and I'm hoping that I can get any audio or videotapes of SWARMS in FLIGHT to let her use for the final production for airing.

If you can send me a private message letting me know what I have to do to get any recording, I'll get back to you and arrange anything possible. I know that the sound of a swarm would GREATLY increase the final program and would gladly seek credit both during the program and on the website if possible.

Let me know when you get a chance and thanks again for any assistance you can offer!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline asleitch

• House Bee
SWARM SOUNDS NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 04:45:02 am »
Has she considered purchasing some beekeeping videos - which contain swarms - this would be a negligble cost relative to the cost of a program - although she may need to negotiate re-broadcast rights from the original video producers.

Adam

Idahobee guy

swarm audio
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 03:52:32 pm »
Hi Beemaster,

My brother is transferring the footage that I have of a swarm from a vcr tape to a dvd which I plan to send to you as soon as I get it (likely this weekend). If you email me at nuxoll02@hotmail.com w/ your mailing address and any other concerns you have, that would be great. I just watched the video again this weekend, and it is pretty impressive audio and video.

Idahobee guy

anything