Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Beekeeper in SE AZ  (Read 1326 times)

Offline GoatLady

• New Bee
New Beekeeper in SE AZ
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:20:14 pm »
Well, I discovered this morning that my bees are gone! They left me with the hive but packed up and flew away.
Never fear, I'm not a quitter and will try again. Looking forward to learning much (like what I did wrong the first time) from this forum.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: New Beekeeper in SE AZ
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:44:49 pm »
Welcome to the forum.  And maybe you bees will return from their vacation soon.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: New Beekeeper in SE AZ
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:21:14 am »
Welcome!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

anything