Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: World's Shortest Fairy Tale  (Read 2220 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
World's Shortest Fairy Tale
« on: November 21, 2009, 08:10:40 pm »

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and didn’t invite people he didn’t like to his BBQ’s and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and wore whatever he wanted whenever he wanted and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: World's Shortest Fairy Tale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 12:41:06 am »
I have to say beecanbee, I read all your jokes and they are very, very funny. A few off color, but very funny :-D :-D

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:03:13 am »
Why, thanks for that....  my little secret, is that these jokes come to me via a bloke in Australia - and the ones that are off-color have generally been cleaned up a lot before I pass them on.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 10:06:02 pm »
lol

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 10:08:48 am »
 ;) mine let me keep socks with sandals (as long as they're argyle.) I can't complain.
be happy and make others happy.