Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another Arkansas beekeeper  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Peppy

• New Bee
Another Arkansas beekeeper
« on: September 18, 2005, 06:40:27 pm »
Man, am I glad I found this website and forum! I'm a beginner beekeeper from north east Arkansas and have been reading all the bee related material I can find. What a surprize and joy to be able to join this forum and learn from all of you. Thank you all for sharing your knowlwdge and experience with the rest of us newbies. In addition to reading all I can find on the subject of beekeeping, I have joined a state sponsered beekeeping group that meets once a month. I've found the association to be an excellent source of information as it pertains to local beekeeping rules and regulations.

To the Beemaster I want to say thank you for such an informative website, and to all the rest of you please keep sharing your wealth of knowlwdge.

Cheers
Bobby

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Another Arkansas beekeeper
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 07:48:37 pm »
Thanks Bobby:

Great getting letters like yours - I really think the Bee Forum is a good "FILLER" between a bee club and general online information. I try to offer lots of material to learn from (my favorite is still the whole 2001 Beekeeping Season loogbook) but the Bee Course and the forum are GREAT methods of finding out real answers to real questions fast.

I'm happy to bring the site to you and everyone and there are plans for much more content in all medias to come, so stick around and PLEASE be as active as you wish!!!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.