Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Don't know if ya'll have heard . . . Looks like AHB have entered GA for sure. :(  (Read 15265 times)

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
   Everybody needs a NICHE-- ;) RDY-B

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
You must be talking about guys like this idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsorsEbtD3g#

Jack hole had no Dust or Ventilator Mask and sprayed they Silica
IMHO he will be losing his lungs kinda like the bees losing there life

Tommyt
"Not everything found on the internet is accurate"
Abraham Lincoln

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee

Tommyt

So anyone not as safety conscience as you, you go around calling them an idiot or jack hole.

So I guess that includes smokers, bikers who drive with no helmets, beer drinkers, and a host of other people not on your same level. Is this correct? Why do you care what another person does, snorts, inhales, drinks, or eats. Or are you one of these "moral crusaders" masked as a liberal, dictating what a person eats also. I hear they are going after potatoes now.  :roll:

Or was it possible that the original comment had to do with bees, and perhaps not what Billy may or may not of been inhaling? I guess we may never know.

Myself, if I called everyone an idiot that was doing something wrong to their health, I better be getting paid for it. Because it would be a fulltime job. I'd have no friends, but at least it would be a job.

Honestly.....I bet NOBODY even thought about what Billy was inhaling when they read the "idiot" comment. I bet each and every other person thought it had to do with the killing of bees. So I guess I should give you credit for rationalization at it's best.... ;)
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
I don't believe that bee suit's gonna catch on in Florida.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
Wow...that exterminator is quite a brave guy!  I don't think that even JP would dare set foot near a bee hive with a feather boa around his neck!!! :-P  Just don't look cool in a bee veil, ya'know!

About the AHB...what is to keep AHB from being anywhere much less Georgia?  With all the cross country pollinators, the packages sent anywhere and everywhere from Florida and Texas, it seems pretty inevitable that they'll be hitching a ride to pretty much everywhere.
Rick

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
  AH YOU just gota understand - :-D  Billy KNOWS STUFF --REALY
The Exterminators: Nature and the Bees
RDY-B

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Great stuff!

So billy is spreading some ideas to the vast uneducated sofa lounge lizards. I bet some looked at what billy said and perhaps in some way, made them think of something about nature. You see, whether correct or not, I think the people watching him are probably better off for it, if it moves one person to look around and think about nature. Something many do not do.

I've seen billy release many animals and talk about nature in positive terms. He may not get it right all the time, but I could hardly call a person lacking in some knowledge, while laughing all the way to the bank...an idiot.

Next thing, you guys will be calling folks idiots who call honey....bee puke! But I've been told that this is a great way to "educate" young folks. And in an ironic way, I think Billy also educates some to aspects of nature that they would not of been exposed too.

Personally, I think the show is entertaining, and somewhat educational. My kids love it, as well as most who I spoke too who watch it.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Because he's wearing the same feather boa that I had picked for my next removal!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
Because he's wearing the same feather boa that I had picked for my next removal!

Scott
                   :lol:  I bet he bought it at WALLMART- :fishhit: :fishhit: --RDY-B

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
I guess the wyld stallyns broke up anyway - I had so much more hope for Bill & Ted - when I saw Ted beat the matrix - I thought to myself - where's Bill?
I figured a guy who accidentally comes up with real brilliance like: "Why would we lie to ourselves?" would have gotten so much farther.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee

Tommyt

So anyone not as safety conscience as you, you go around calling them an idiot or jack hole.

So I guess that includes smokers, bikers who drive with no helmets, beer drinkers, and a host of other people not on your same level. Is this correct? Why do you care what another person does, snorts, inhales, drinks, or eats. Or are you one of these "moral crusaders" masked as a liberal, dictating what a person eats also. I hear they are going after potatoes now.  :roll:

Or was it possible that the original comment had to do with bees, and perhaps not what Billy may or may not of been inhaling? I guess we may never know.

Myself, if I called everyone an idiot that was doing something wrong to their health, I better be getting paid for it. Because it would be a fulltime job. I'd have no friends, but at least it would be a job.

Honestly.....I bet NOBODY even thought about what Billy was inhaling when they read the "idiot" comment. I bet each and every other person thought it had to do with the killing of bees. So I guess I should give you credit for rationalization at it's best.... ;)

Never argue with an Idiot you end up in their Ball Park
Advantage

Tommyt

For those who have concern with my Signature  :cheer:

Psalm 109:8 May his days be few; may another take his place of ...
OT Poetry: Psalm 109:8 Let his days be few (Psalm Ps Psa.) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools · Psalm 109:8 Bible ...
bible.cc/psalms/109-8.htm - Cached - Similar
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 12:46:18 pm by Tommyt »
Abraham Lincoln

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee

Tommyt

So I guess that includes smokers, bikers who drive with no helmets, beer drinkers, and a host of other people not on your same level. Is this correct? Why do you care what another person does, snorts, inhales, drinks, or eats. Or are you one of these "moral crusaders" masked as a liberal, dictating what a person eats also. I hear they are going after potatoes now.  :roll:

Never argue with an Idiot you end up in their Ball Park
Advantage

Tommyt

So you call one person a "jack hole", and now after qouting
my comments, think that acting sly and indirectly
commenting about "idiots", that you somehow think what?
That this was a good response?
This is to your "advantage"?

:lau:

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
back on track here...........

these are some pics of the actual site where the fella got killed and the hive of bees

The hive was in a wooden porch column, pic of the column after it was turned over revealing the bees. Notice the hilift bucket at the edge of the broken open column.

This was the site.

Mr. Richter said that there was a 3 to 4 pound clump of bees on the cab of the loader and he took 25 stings to the head himself.

The site was located at  N 31°29.789' W 084°06.413' , google map the coordinates to see exactly where they were.
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Oh G3...your being reasonable.  :roll:

I haven't even gotten to the signature quoting scripture
and suggesting prayer for the president....from the guy who
goes around calling others "JACK HOLE!"

Ok, ok....I'll let it go....... :-D
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
I hated to jump in the middle of your morning rant, you really should switch to decaf though  :evil:

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
I hated to jump in the middle of your morning rant, you really should switch to decaf though  :evil:

I never drink coffee.

Could you imagine if I did..... :roll:
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Personally, I wonder if any beekeepers ever had contacted Billy about taking out bees or helping with removals. We can't go around thinking every person out there should save bees or think as we do. And if the local beekeepers have not stepped up to educate, assist, and help save bees, then I think we have no right to denigrate others.

I know if I lived close to Billy, I'd be hooking up with him whenever I could to remove bees.  ;)

I think many look at others and instead of being proactive and positive, we denigrate and become judgemental. I do not know Billy personally. But I think his heart may be in the right place. A bit misinformed, but good just the same.

Ok, G3...did that sound better.  ;)
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
but I could hardly call a person lacking in some knowledge, while laughing all the way to the bank...an idiot.

Cher, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Billy the feather boa exterminator who has his pant legs tied togather...

They may have the money, but they are still idiots.  Money don't bring happiness. I would never give up the life I live for the money and life they live.

It isn't the lack of some knowledge that I protest,it is the lack of it while bragging that they have the only knowledge.  Who cares about Poles and magnetism when you are just going to scorched-earth a beehive?  When somebody manifests that much ignorance in one topic, it makes me question his capabilities in other areas.

Never seen the show, so I can't judge capability in the other areas.
Rick

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Finally....... someone willing to mention the killing of the bees.   :-D

Remember the old school story about the tiny spider, that was eaten by a spider, that was eaten by something else and so on. I think it ended with a fat lady eating an elephant.

So where on the chart do you fall? What are you willing to kill, and not kill?

Would you kill a fly? How about a spider, a frog, a cat, a dog, a raccoon?

We have people out there that denigrate beekeepers because we kill mites off our bees. Some would call these people idiots. Then the earlier called idiot beekeepers, call someone killing bees idiots? And the next thing you know, we have people all calling each other idiots.

We get all sensitive over bees. And I could show you people who get all emotional over killing pigs and chickens. Dogs and cats. Some people raise rabbits to eat, while others spend hundreds of dollars to bury the family pet rabbit.

And we even have a group of people who have no problem killing other human beings.

But ah...yes. We get all emotional over some bees being killed, while we have no problem killing and eating other things.

I can handle each and every group of people out there. I just wish each group would not point fingers and denigrate others who happen to view things differently.

I've seen Billy release raccoons, while can find posts on this site where people freely admit the pleasure at killing them. But oh boy....kill some bees, and this guy is an idiot. And yes, that was what the original "idiot" comment probably was about.

As for Billy's other thoughts and comments, I've seen worse. And I have seen worse here on this forum. But I think going around calling people idiots is a tad lower than what we could do.

Why is Cher an idiot? Or do you just dissagree with her politically?
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
Oh G3...your being reasonable.  :roll:

I haven't even gotten to the signature quoting scripture
and suggesting prayer for the president....from the guy who
goes around calling others "JACK HOLE!"

Ok, ok....I'll let it go....... :-D

Psalm 109:8 May his days be few; may another take his place of ...
OT Poetry: Psalm 109:8 Let his days be few (Psalm Ps Psa.) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools · Psalm 109:8 Bible ...
bible.cc/psalms/109-8.htm - Cached - Similar

Blessings :mrgreen:
Abraham Lincoln