Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A warm welcome to all new member  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
A warm welcome to all new member
« on: October 17, 2010, 11:05:42 am »
In the past I have taken on a very serious role (well in my mind's eye, it was very, very important) to welcome all new members.  Because my Husband myself have moved to a new location and pressing things to do to be comfortable in our new life, I haven't had very much time to spend in my favourite place on earth -- this forum.  I have not had the ability to extend warm welcomes to all our new members, who so truly deserve some nice and beautiful words.

So, all I want to say, to each and every person that has joined our forum over the past few months, welcome!!!  Welcome, welcome.  People are what makes this world and our forum go round and round and round.  Each and every one of us is important.  Stick around.  We all love new members, be you someone who is into bees, has bees, is thinking about getting bees, others that are not even into bees, but just like a beautiful place to spend time for other reasons, come on in here and enjoy your time spent, it will be worth it.  And....have that most wonderful and beautiful day, with all the great health wishes that could ever be wished for.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
Re: a warm welcome to all new member
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 08:47:07 am »
And we are very glad you made an appearance! And my Anise Hyssops' do as well!

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: a warm welcome to all new member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:44:28 am »
Doug, thank you for your kind words, beautiful days, of love and health, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything