Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: LOVE THEM MARINES  (Read 2112 times)

Offline riverrat

• House Bee
LOVE THEM MARINES
« on: July 16, 2009, 01:26:36 pm »
WRONG DOG

The train was quite crowded, and a U. S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat. There seemed to be one next to a well-dressed middle-aged French woman, but when he got there he saw it was taken by the woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, "Ma'am, may I have that seat?"
The French woman sniffed and said to no one in particular, "Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat."

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat available was under that dog. "Please, Ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired."

She snorted, "Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!"
This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window and sat down.

The woman shrieked, "Someone must defend my honor! Put this American in his place!"
An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up. "Sir, you Americans seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong dog out the window."

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: LOVE THEM MARINES
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 01:46:20 pm »
 :-D

i have sent this on.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:02:16 pm »
that's pretty funny.

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 09:54:32 pm »
 :devilbanana:

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 11:15:39 pm »
As a former Marine I loved it  :evil: :evil: :evil:LOL
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/