Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My farm sign  (Read 3820 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
My farm sign
« on: November 27, 2006, 07:50:29 pm »

Offline ChickenWing

• House Bee
Re: My farm sign
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 09:01:38 pm »
Edited
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 12:03:42 pm by ChickenWing »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 09:59:01 am »
Edited

ChickenWing, I don't get it, what does your "edited" post mean?  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 10:01:03 am »
pdmattox
I meant to tell you that I think that your sign is fabulous and must be seen from a long distance away, signs are a wonderful tool for advertising.  What is Brangus cattle, beef, milker?  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline ChickenWing

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 12:55:43 pm »
Edited

ChickenWing, I don't get it, what does your "edited" post mean?  Cindi

It means that I Edited my post. :D  I thought better about what I had written, and decided not to leave it there.  It was just a comment that my name was similar to the one on the sign, but spelled differently.  Then I thought maybe I shouldn't put my real name on the internet. LOL 

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 06:31:37 pm »
Hello Cindi,  Brangus cattle are a cross between angus and brahma and are great beef cows.  The sighn is on the north bound side of I-75 60 miles south of the georgia border.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 11:46:21 pm »
ChickenWing, ha, ha, that was funny.  You never know, maybe someone did see your name before you edited the post and removed that secret.  that is the beauty of the internet, no one really knows who you are.  Great day. Cindi

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 11:54:04 pm »
pdmattox, right black angus, bramma bull.  They must be enormous beef, I wish that I could raise cattle.  I remember my grandma who lived on the farm had a Jersey, she gave the most beautiful milk with such the high cream content.  I long for the milk that we drank raw, there is nothing that tastes the same.  It is such a shame that everyone feels that it must be pasturized, but I guess it must.  I remember sitting by this ol' cow, her grazing in the grass, the long deep breaths that she would take in and breath out.  I would sit for the longest time, alongside her, moving as she moved, her breath was intoxicating to me.  The smell of the beautiful and lush green grass that she grazed on, there is nothing like the smell of cattle's breath, in the lush growth of spring grass.  I liken it to the smell of puppies breath.  Now I know that I am not alone, if you have ever raised puppies, puppy breath is unmistakable, a scent one would never forget, and to me it smells so nice, just like the breath of the cattle.  Odd, maybe, but this is what makes the world go round.  You have a great day. I have a story about our own cow many years ago that I am going to post in another forum.  Cindi.