Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: squirrel bombadeer  (Read 2154 times)

Offline irerob

• House Bee
squirrel bombadeer
« on: January 27, 2009, 10:57:44 pm »
  My wife was relaxing in the hammock today with a  her coffee just enjoying life.I heard her start fussing and looked over as she explained that an acorn fell into her coffee cup and splashed on her. I jumped in the hammock  and as we were talking an acorn hit her right in the forhead as the tree rustled suspiciously over head. a few minits later i saw the branches move again as a squirrel take aim and drop an acorn down her shirt and run away, I think I heard it laugh as it ran away. I was laughing so hard  my eyes were watering , as my wife was now hollering things that would make a sailor blush. Of course i did the gentelmanly thing and laughed even harder at her plight.(p.s. any one have a dog house i could use?)
  I'm now wondering if he's in his parents basement bragging to his buddies now like human kids would be.

You don't need a parachute to sky dive.... you do how ever need one to sky dive twice.
 KJ4QMH.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: squirrel bombadeer
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:05:08 am »
This reminds me of the time, when I was a teenager, that I came home from doing my paper route with my pet raccoon riding on the handle bars (he loved to ride there).  I found my father and my grandfather playing a game of horseshoes in the back yard.  There were 2 prune trees beside the horseshoe pits and it was mid summer so the prunes were still quite green.
My grandfather  tossed a horseshoe but it slipped from his hand and went almost straight up in the air and hit the branch the raccoon was watching from.  That made the raccoon upset so he grabbed a green prune and bounced in off the bald spot on my grandfathers head.  That made my grandfather mad so it picked the prune up and threw it back.  We were then under attach.  The raccoon began chittering at the top of his voice and throwing green prunes with both hands, hanging on by his back feet (also shaped like hands).  We had to retreat.  for the next hour we tried to go back out and resume the horseshoe game but each time we were greeted with a barrage of green prunes.  After dark we were finally able the coax the raccoon out of the tree with his dinner. :pop: :camp:
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: squirrel bombadeer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:47:21 pm »
Oh Brian, that's just too funny! ierob that squirrel must be a good aim for it to hit the coffee cup! Wonder why it went for your wife & not you???  Animals are so weird, constantly amazed at what they do!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

anything