Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Anyone is scout over there?  (Read 7627 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Anyone is scout over there?
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:16:51 am »
Scouts have started the campaing in Vejer de la Frontera. Vejer is a little village that belongs to Cádiz. It was reconquered to the Arabs in the XIII century by the king Sancho IV el Bravo.
Here, the scouts in the castle of my village.

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Anyone is scout over there?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 10:27:18 am »
By the way, every street is art in my "pueblo".

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5414/dsc08207oj6.jpg

Offline buzz

• House Bee
    • My home page... nothing much
Re: Anyone is scout over there?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 09:45:51 pm »
I'm in the Boy Scouts of America, I'm currently a Life Scout and just have one more requirement for Eagle. It's nice to see people involved in scouts... its a great organization.
Scott
----------
"If you have no money and you have few possessions, if you have a dog you are still rich"
----------
"Forgiveness is easier to get than permission"

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:36:25 am »
Aberajuco, you must be complimented on the pictures that you take.  They really have great style.  When you talk about in your pueblo every street is art, do you mean like the beautiful road that these fine young men (and women) are upon.  Cadiz must be a very beautiful and warm place.  Have a great day and keep bringing in the pictures. I am sure that I am not the only one that loves to get a glimpse of other parts of the world, through the eyes of someone who resides within.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kev

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 05:56:52 pm »
I'm in the Boy Scouts of America, I'm currently a Life Scout and just have one more requirement for Eagle. It's nice to see people involved in scouts... its a great organization.

Buzz, good work, don't let too much time slip by. I'm an Eagle class of 1986 and now scoutmaster with Troop 88 in North Adams, Mass. My son wrapped his Eagle up in October.

Kev
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:14:19 pm »
I was involved in the Boy Scouts, from den mother to treasurer, for over 15 years while my boys were involved.  Yes, it is a wonderful organization.

Offline organicgrl37

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 01:32:31 pm »
I was in scouts my entire childhood and was an assistant leader to a great troop until i moved to Ohio. I loved the camping and earning of badges and really miss the good friends i made in my troop. I think that every kid should have the chance to become a scout. It is a really good learning experience. Thanks for the beautiful photos abejaruco, thanks for sharing!

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 03:22:22 pm »
My son is a wolf and just won the pack pinewood derby title on Saturday.  Went 16-0 and even beat the cubmaster car that weighed 9oz :shock:  Now off to the district race...

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 06:22:29 am »
My son has just been wolf cub, "lobato", he is wolf "lobo" now.
But he has a thing in the mind. "Papá, I want to be an eagle, I want an eagle", I reply "vale, vale, what you want".
And that´s because we found a hurt little eagle, and it was liberated any weeks later.

http://album.miarroba.com/merops_apiaster/8

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 11:23:53 pm »
I loved being in the boy scouts
kirk-o
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

anything